What Is Feng-Shui?
Feng Shui is the art and science of creating the safest and most suitable living and working spaces for the individual. Did you know that a large part of successful people’s good fortune is due to their personal and working environments being a certain way? Celebrities such as Donald Trump, Bill Gates, George Clooney, Paula Abdul, and Louise Hay all consult with feng shui experts.
In ancient China feng shui was only available to nobility and people in high positions. Today feng shui is available to anyone who wants to improve their space to become more successful.
After consulting with Mary, clients in the Boston area have experienced positive results:
- The day after a top New England realtor applied feng shui to her office, she sold a 6.2 million dollar property.
- Parents whose son “ruled the roost” experienced a change in family dynamic as they took charge.
- An unemployed professional suddenly had five job offers.
- A divorcee transitioned through grief and embarked on a new life path.
- A Boston fashion designer opened a boutique and, after five years, continues to thrive in her business.
Optimal times to schedule a feng shui consultation are:
- Selling or buying a home
- Building or renovating
- Achieving a life goal
- Managing a major life transition
- Finding a job
- Seeking a partner
- Improving a relationship
- Recovering from illness
- Improving finances
Successful Spaces offers the on-site, virtual and phone feng shui consultations for homes, offices, student housing and real estate. For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact Mary at 617.653.0730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.